Thursday, February 24, 2011

benefit to go!

benefit, you guys rock!
On my most recent trip to Sephora, I couldn't find a single cute thing, except for the Hello Kitty stuff, that I wanted to try. :/

Except for this!

This is benefit's "to go" set with 3 awesome mini products to try.
The products work great together, and do a great job of sticking on all day long. This set only cost me $10, yeah, ten bucks! It's a great set, and benefit really does have cute products that do heavy-duty jobs.




From the left, you have the Stay Don't Stray primer. It works for both concealers an eyeshadows, it stays on all day for me, it is nude in color and applies that color, too. Awesome product, great travel size.
0.09 fl. oz. of product

Erase Paste is a "brightening camoflauge for eyes and face." I use it under eyes and to cover blemishes. Seamless application.
0.11 oz of product

The final product is a creaseless cream shadow/liner in "R.S.V.P."
Really is creaseless, and applies smoothly, with a pink-gold tint and minimal sparkles. Great for everyday.
0.11 oz of product.

No comments: