Monday, March 7, 2011

Illamasqua: Toxic Nature

IDK if you've heard, but Illamasqua is pretty cool. Their Toxic Nature collection for Spring has left me drooling over a few things:

First,
This pic for the collection is too cute. If you really wanted to mimic some aspects, I'd go with OPI's "Who the Shrek Are You?" for nails, also check out Manic Panic for some hair dye, if you really want.


Second,

There's the collection (sans eyeshadows because they suck). The nailpolishes are very cute, the green being already done by OPI, and the gold pretty common, the creamsicle color is the one I'm dying over to finally get my half-moon mani done. (Post if I ever get my hands on it)
The lipglosses are WORTH it. I got mine for $7 , because I'm special, but theyre usually $20-ish. The pigmentation is awesome, especially if you're not a lipstick chick. I noticed the lipglosses are kinda meant to compliment the lipstick, but I'm not into that layering game so I didn't even try it out.
Orange lipstick is a big trend for Spring, and even though you may look like you've had too many Cheetos if done wrong, some girls can pull it off. The collection's orangey color worked great on my olive, and Lina Monroe's fair skintones. Though, above $20 isn't worth it for me :/

Really, I only recommend the creamsicle nailpolish and the glosses.... And riotous hot pink hair.

No comments: